Friday, June 09, 2006

New Knitting Bag

Isn't this cool? It's my new knitting bag. Dontcha just love the hot pink needle/handles? My Aunt VJ made it for me. Remember the VJ Chronicles? I haven't posted any updates -- but she still calls. The last call I got I had to describe a neck and arm shaping from a faxed copy of the pattern over the phone. Gotta love those words "at same time". Try explaining that on the phone. I love doing it though, and I'd do it for nothing -- for her or any of my friends. But I sure don't mind getting the occaisional appreciative gift either. Look at this thing! You can't tell from the picture but the fabric here is heavy upholstry and on the other side it's satin brocade (see next post). The beaded ribbon's a really sweet touch and matches so well. It's reversible but I'm keeping it this way because the inside has pockets! See?















Isn't she clever?

1 comment:

Cris said...

Wow I love the bag. Can't wait to see it in person.