Tuesday, January 29, 2008

4 Things...

I was tagged by Vivian:

4 Jobs I Have Had
JC Penney's in the Candy Dept. ask me anything about any candy
Intern at Grumman, maker of the F-14 Tomcat
Sold Jafra and Avon (but not at the same time)
Lab Tech in college

4 Movies Watched Over and Over
Ever After
French Kiss
All Nighter
Moulin Rouge


4 Books Read Over and Over
Mists of Avalon
Outlander
Pillars of the Earth
Into the Wilderness

4 Places I Have Lived
Oxnard, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
Sunnyvale, CA
Santa Clara, CA

4 Shows I Watch
(I don't watch TV regularly)
editied later (9/11);  at least then I didn't, now?
Glee
SYTYCD
True Blood
Thrones

4 Places I Have Been
Longaberger, OH
Hawaii
Carribean
Seattle, WA

4 People Who E-mail Me
Cris
Dana
Vivian
Gail (my Longaberger rep)

4 Favorite Things To Eat
Chocolate
Sushi
Cheesecake
French Fries w/ Ranch Dressing

4 Places I Would Rather Be
Longaberger
Hawaii
On a cruise
Home

4 Things I Look Forward To This Year
Stitches West
Summer Longaberger at Jelly Belly
15 year anniversary
Rhinebeck


4 People To Tag
(I don't tag)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi there! The internet is a funny thing. I got your blog in my email because you have Longaberger listed on your 4 things. I love Longaberger too, the quality and the craftsmanship are unbeatable. I see you live pretty close to where I am (Livermore) and I wanted to let you know, in case you don't already, that Longaberger is coming to the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield, California in March. I will be taking a tour to the Jelly Belly factory on Sunday March 9th. You should come! Check out the details on my website: www.longaberger.com/sarahwoolsey. If you need more info, you can email me and I'll send you a flyer.
Happy basket collecting.

Sarah