Sunday, April 03, 2016

I'm back!

I haven't post in over a year, but I've still been knitting (and crocheting!).  I'll start recapping 2015
FOs and what I've been up to while keeping abreast with current projects. First up though is Caramel. This is the sweater I referred to in my last post.  It's still a little big, but I wanted more room in the arms, maybe not this much.  I like to wear things under my cardis  and I hate when my sleeves bunch up. The back neck could have been narrower too. Next time. Changes in the pattern, I added lace!  I love sweaters from Anthropologie, in particular those by Angel of the North.  Their sweaters always have some feature on the fronts and back.  I've got the same lace going down the back, although narrower.  Also, I added pockets with the contrasting color as the inside.


IMG_20160403_170355.jpg

I still had a bunch of this yarn leftover so I gave it to my aunt.  Stashdown!  For awhile I kept thinking of other things to make, but the yarn served its purpose in my hands so it was time the rest go to someone else.

Lots of sweaters in the queue to help me hone my "fit" skills, but other things seem to derail me.  All in all I got a baker's dozen made in 2015 so, yes, I've kept busy.

Fiberarts Friday, FO Friday and WIP Wednesday blog-a-longs have all gone by the wayside.  If you know of other parties drop a link in the comments.

No comments: