21. My oldest UFO is sampler (embroidery) I started just before I got married (1993).
22. My second oldest UFO is a quilt started just before my 2nd child was born (1998).
23. I have 5 spinning wheels and over 100 spindles.
24. My mother and father are still married.
25. I have one brother and no sisters.
26. I grew up close to several of my first cousins. Two of my mom's sisters, her parents, her uncle and his family lived within a 1/2 mi radius.
27. If I got into trouble *everybody* knew about it.
28. I rarely got
29. My favorite color is pink.
30. I was a Navy brat.
31. So were half my cousins.
32. I'm a first generation (born here) Filipino.
33. I don't speak Tagalog.
34. I'm a native Californian.
35. I can speak "valley girl".
36. I like tall men with big hands.
37. My husband is 6'3" and wears a size 13 shoe (this should give you an idea of how big his hands are -- since feet and hands are proportional.
38. I like to cook -- although not everything always turns out.
39. I love to bake -- experimentation here seems less risky.
40. My favorite holiday is Easter.