Sunday, September 30, 2007

Shopping!

So, do you think I still like pink?

Here we have laceweight from Danette Taylor Original Yarns.
I don't know what I'm going to do with this -- it's 1875yd so it should make for a nice shawl...






And yarn in a similar colorway from the same vendor for a sweater. This was a kit and came with a pattern for a nice cardi. the loopy stuff is for the rib, cuffs, collar, and buttonband.






Then from Discontinued Brand Name Yarn I was lucky enough to snatch this kit for a scarf in Wool in Woods.







I also purchased the last of this dk mohair boucle again Wool in the Woods. Just yarn -- lots of yardage -- but I've no idea what it will be. It's pretty tho, no?






Finally I got this fiber -- sight unseen -- the only description I got was rose pinks from Spinning Bunny. I never know what I'm going to do with fiber. That will all depend on how it spins up. It's 1lb total, I think.




Notice how the yarn and fiber purchased from 3 different vendors all coordinate? Weird.

And here is clue 2 (and 1) of MST3. I know I'm slow -- but I've been busy buying yarn. Today -- last day of TKGA.

No comments: