Monday, May 14, 2012

Best Intentions

Despite my best intentions, no earrings got made last week.  I kept thinking  that if I leave it out, somehow I'd have a chance to make a pair or two, or maybe the earring fairy will come and leave me something lovely.  No? 
IMAG0564
Well a few weeks ago I pulled out this little guy in hopes that I'd get a "round tuit" and crank out some legwarmers for my ballerina.  Yet, they are still not done.

It's a crazy life, but I do love to craft.  So much that even with all  the things I have to finish and all the things already on my TODO list, I managed to start this:
IMAG0565
Pictured with my Mother's Day loot, I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Want to join me in the madness? Got a day job funding your hobby? Craft evenings and weekends to get it all done? Bead, knit, or crochet, sew, quilt, spin, felt, weave, lace AND blog? Just how Manic are your Mondays?

Join the party and don't forget to link back to http://fiberdev.blogspot.com/

Button coming soon...

1 comment:

teacatweaves said...

Hang in there - it all eventually gets frogged or done!