Monday, May 07, 2012

Got Earrings?

IMAG0562I'm beginning to get settled with the new job.  I work for a small company and everyone wears multiple hats.  Besides the job I was hired for I also need to help with support and do some local customer visits, so I decided to upscale the wardrobe a bit.  I shopped for business casual clothes and dug out the accessories.  I found some cool necklaces that I made but at the time I didn't think to make matching earrings.  I've made a few pairs of earrings for my daughter, and loads of stitch markers which I still make for friends. I've got this book so I'll start with the necklaces shown here, plus I've got a few bracelets that could also stand some mates.  There are also some bead sets in the stash. From now on maybe I'll set aside a few beads for earrings and make them at the same time.

The knitting on the sidebar will have to wait another week.  I'm knitted out at the moment.

Want to join me in the madness? Got a day job funding your hobby? Craft evenings and weekends to get it all done? Bead, knit, or crochet, sew, quilt, spin, felt, weave, lace AND blog? Just how Manic are your Mondays?

Join the party and don't forget to link back to http://fiberdev.blogspot.com/


Button coming soon...

No comments: