Wednesday, February 06, 2013

WiPs

I'm feverishly getting ready for Stitches West.  Handwerks, the yarn I design for has a booth and I've got tons of samples going.  This is mainly why I'm not casting on anything new.  We'll have samples of all the 2012 club patterns plus those from previous years. We'll also have samples of other patterns. Laura,  chief yarn dyer will bring all her current stock. I hope to have the following done, I'm including my Ravelry links so you can check my progress. Not on Ravelry?  Not to worry all projects are public.  Check back and leave a comment.
Giant Kelp Scarf in Handwerks Cabled 8
IMAG0911

Drunken Path in Handwerks So Soft Sock
IMAG0910

Yarn Cozy samples in So Soft Sock
IMAG0901
If you're coming to Stitches stop by booth #1336 and see the yarn, patterns and say hi. We're both participating in the stitch marker swap, so bring your markers.  You can even sign up for our 2013 yarn club.

Happy WiP Wednesday, join the party at Tami's Amis.

No comments: