Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Contemplating...

I'm trying to decide on starting thisor this

I know, I know. I really do have to finish the last of the 2001 projects. But in order to achieve yarn harlotry I must give in to whim. I don't usually do this Well, there was the Maggie, oh and the Magical Mobius -- which reminds me, I wanted to make another one of those...

Anyways, I'm pretty much set on the Vogue shrug. I mean I've settled on the yarns (mostly from stash mind you--I only had to buy the Grace). Now I just have to wind and get started. As for the One Skein Wonder...I'm wondering...well, my arms aren't exactly uh, firm, shall we say? And it being fall I was thinking of extending the sleeves to 3/4, y'know? I do have 3 of those skeins (again from stash -- see a trend here?), so it wouldn't be a problem. I dunno. Still contemplating...

3 comments:

~JR~ said...

Go with the shrug ;o) ((said the stranger with a dozen crochet projects to finish))

Cris said...

I vote for the shrug. You fell in love with it the first time you saw it. AND you have talked about it many times. It's what your heart really wants to do.

Anonymous said...

Shrug, shrug, shrug said the Kat in the corner! You go girl! Can you help me fix my "tube scarf" that looks like my SUV could fit in it? :D