This is Mavis. I knit it back in 2006 and wore it to Stitches West and a few times afterwards. The problem? It was too big. Set-in sleeves shouldn't fall off your shoulder. My gauge was so off, even when I went down a needle and cast on for a smaller size. I tried to stabilize the neck (which I picked up off live stitches in the back instead of seaming) by single crocheting across the neck and shoulders. It didn't work.
Finally I decided to frog down to the lace and reknit using a drop shoulder to emphasized the slounchy fit. I was inspired by sweaters I saw at Urban Outfitters. So I took it apart and ripped down the sleeves and bodies. I nixed the collar altogether and went for a rounded neck.
Here it is with the front and back sewn together and the neck redone. I'm not quite done yet, but I do have the sleeves sewn in (although that's not what you see here). All that's left are the side seams. I'm hoping this time it'll work out better, as I plan on wearing it next week at Stitches West. Wish me luck.